The legal issues you face may be very serious and the outcome could affect the rest of your life and the lives of those nearest and dearest to you. Your career, family, marriage, and finances could be on the line. You need to find a law firm and attorneys who are the right “fit” for you, professionals you can trust to handle some of the most complex and challenging matters you have ever faced. People you feel comfortable working with and confiding in.
As much as we may want to, our attorneys can’t help everyone. As much as you may want to find the right attorneys, at some point, you have to pick. You want to find the right lawyers, and we want to find the right clients. Clients we know we can help and serve as agents of change. Clients who appreciate who we are and what we do and who thank us for our service when appropriate.
- Attorney Hanan M. Isaacs has more than 35 years of experience as a trial lawyer and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) practitioner and trainer. He is also a New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Matrimonial Specialist, one of a highly select few in the State. His focus is on divorce matters and related family law issues and representing plaintiffs in employment law issues. He also serves as trial counsel in general civil and criminal law matters.
- Attorney Misty Avallone primarily represents clients in matrimonial matters, including child custody/parenting time, child support, alimony , equitable distribution, as well as prevention of domestic violence matters. She has practiced law since 2011.
- Attorney Tabitha Y. Clark, Of Counsel to the firm, represents plaintiffs in employment law cases, ERISA matters, and family law cases. She has practiced law since 2014.
Are we a good “fit” for each other, you as a client, and we as professionals? Please read the bios of Hanan and Misty and Tabitha. Also consider the material on our website on topics that affect or concern you. Do we help clients in legal areas that affect you? If so, learn more about those topics and get to know our expertise and approach by reading our articles and blogs.
As a next step, contact us to set up an appointment for an initial consultation. Speak with one of our attorneys. Call us at 609-683-7400or fill out our online contact form. If you have documents that help explain your situation, bring them.
What will we talk about at a first meeting?
- Bring us your questions and concerns about your legal matter and the path it might take. Legal matters may be resolved any number of ways, including negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation. We can discuss how a matter most likely will be resolved and suggest how we can add value.
- Most cases aren’t resolved after getting a verdict at a trial, but we always prepare our cases as if they will. We are better prepared to defend our clients’ rights and protect their interests if the matter can be resolved some other way.
- You may wonder what laws impact your situation. We want to know the facts to decide what laws apply and how they may be interpreted in your case. We know what facts are critical to a case’s outcome and the best ways to prove them.
- Why should you trust us? We can talk about our many years of experience, the similar cases we’ve worked on, the outcomes we’ve obtained for our clients and the fact that we want the very best for our clients. Our clients aren’t legal files. To us, they’re people we care about.
- Ask us about our approach and decide whether that sounds right for you. We always put in the time and effort on each case to give our clients the best opportunity to succeed. Because of our many years of practice, we’ve gotten to know how other attorneys and judges see things and we adjust accordingly. Depending on the client, the matter involved, the facts and law that apply, we can be assertive without being aggressive and tough or flexible, as the situation requires. We understand the stresses our clients endure and respond to your communications and questions in a professional manner and within 24 hours from the time you make the request.
- We will also talk candidly and up front about our expected fees and costs. We will discuss how long your matter might take and how much you should expect to be involved as far as your time, energy, and money.
Are we the right attorneys for you? Are you the right client for us? Together, let’s find out.