Hanan M Isaacs has an impressive record of successfully resolving our clients’ disputes in New Jersey’s state and federal courts. Since Mr. Isaacs founded our Somerset County civil litigation firm in 1981, our attorneys have committed to building their practices by a few big cases at a time. Our goal is to provide every client with the highest quality of representation possible. As members of a small practice, our lawyers are free to assemble powerful legal teams by calling on the finest legal and technical specialists. Our attorneys are prepared to handle disputes involving:
- Business and commercial litigation, including contract disputes, partnership disputes, real estate disputes and breach of contract claims
- Commercial collections
- Employment disputes, including claims of discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination; and disciplinary actions and ERISA claims
- Insurance bad faith and coverage disputes
- Personal injury claims, including car accident injury claims and medical malpractice lawsuits
- Professional malpractice, legal malpractice
- Real estate disputes
Civil Litigation Attorney in Princeton NJ
Resolving a dispute before trial
A dispute initiated as civil litigation will often be resolved in a settlement agreement before the case goes to trial. However, the quality of the settlement and the benefit it brings are a direct result of the attorneys’ skill at negotiation, skill in the mediation, arbitration, or trial court arena, and problem-solving reputation. Our lawyers are fully prepared to take every case to trial, if necessary, and are formidable advocates for our clients in the courtroom. Attorney Hanan Isaacs is also an experienced commercial and personal injury arbitrator and an accredited professional mediator who knows how to resolve disputes efficiently and cost-effectively through alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes.
If you would like to speak to one of our attorneys about civil litigation of a dispute, or have any other question about our practice, please contact our office to arrange a consultation. We accept credit cards and offer general appointments from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, plus evening appointments during the week by pre-arrangement only.