Federal Government Workers’ Lawyer Located In Central New Jersey

Federal civil service employees are protected from discrimination in the workplace. This includes managers refusing to hire or promote employees based upon their race, color, national origin, age, religion, gender, disability or genetic information. It also includes managers’ discriminatory action in imposing discipline based upon such discriminatory motives, or failing to discipline co-workers or subordinates who create a hostile work environment for those same reasons. If you are or have been a victim of employment discrimination, you need an experienced and tough legal advocate to protect your rights.

At Hanan M. Isaacs, P.C., we represent federal employees who have experienced workplace discrimination. Federal employment law is complex, with regulations and procedures that are unique to this arena. Attorney Hanan M. Isaacs has decades of experience with federal employment law cases. He is thoroughly familiar with the federal employment discrimination claim process and can represent you through every stage, including appeals. To arrange a consultation with a federal government worker attorney in Somerset County, please call 609-683-7400.

Do You Have An Employment Law Claim Against A Federal Agency?

We have represented employees of federal agencies such as the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the Transportation Security Administration. You can rely on our experience with federal agency employment policies.

You may have an employment discrimination claim against your employer if you have been treated unfairly because of your race, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability or participation in the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Sexual harassment and a hostile work environment may also be considered employment discrimination.

You must start the grievance process at the federal agency where you work. Generally, you must file an informal claim and then a formal claim. There will be an investigation and then a hearing before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). If the matter cannot be resolved at this point, you may pursue it in federal court. Or, at your option and with the advice of legal counsel, you may decide to file in federal court before the EEOC process is finished.

Contact An Employment Discrimination Lawyer

To schedule an appointment, please call 609-683-7400, or contact us online.

Significant Cases

Audio Files